Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Features Added!

I'm not as bright as I thought I was and I wasn't particularly impressed in the first place. I spent more time than I will ever admit trying to figure out how to enable RSS and Atom feeds. Further, I have been insanely jealous of other bloggers who have offered the option of e-mail blog updates. FINALLY, I believe I have figured out both and am now offering them (look to the right and down for both). My arm hurts as I have patted myself on the back several times in the last hour or so.

2 comments:

Billie Crain said...

Lisa, tell me how you did it...pleeeezzz!! on the old blogger i enabled the email option on my profile page. i see now since i switched to the new blogger that it's no longer there.

Lisa Ober said...

Hi Billie! I just e-mailed you the information. Hope it helps. I'm a little surprised they don't offer it as an option. Maybe they will soon. Let me know if you have any questions and good luck!